WHO WE ARE
U.L.L. Property provides advice, guidance and support on residential-led development in relation to economic viability and affordable housing. The principal of the company is Richard Ashdown. With a background in the private, not-for-profit and public sectors, in both client-side and advisory roles, U.L.L. understands the needs and objectives of the various parties to the development process.
Experience in private residential, affordable housing and private rented sector development allows U.L.L. to offer broad insight, knowledge of processes and an expert understanding of planning in relation to viability and affordable housing. U.L.L. advises land owners, developers, architects and planners and all who have an interest in delivering new development.
We aim to provide clear advice to inform our clients’ investment decisions, in a customer-focused environment.
Download our Practice Profile HERE…
WHAT WE DO
The services that U.L.L. Property provides include:
• Advice on all aspects of Affordable Housing for developers
• Economic viability assessments and reports in support of planning applications
• Residential and mixed-use development appraisal
• Expert witness in planning appeals, relating to viability and affordable housing
• Negotiation of Section 106 agreements
• Renegotiation of existing Section 106 agreements on stalled or unviable planning consents
• Agency sale of affordable housing assets, including pricing advice
• Development consultancy for Local Authorities and Registered Providers
• Options appraisal residential assets/ portfolios
• Project advisor on joint ventures involving Registered Providers and private developers
• CPD – training and information presentations to interested firms such as home builders and planning consultants.